TAY IN TOUCH
EXCEPTIONAL PRIVILEGES AT EXTRAORDINARY RESORTS
Secrets The Vine Cancun
Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa
Dreams Puerto Aventuras Resort & Spa
Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa
Now Jade Riviera Cancun
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun
Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun
Zoëtry Paraiso de la Bonita Riviera Maya
Puerto Vallarta & Riviera Nayarit
Dreams Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta
Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa
Zoëtry Casa del Mar Los Cabos
Secrets Marquis Los Cabos
Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa
Secrets Huatulco Resort & Spa
Sunscape Dorado Pacifico Ixtapa
Secrets Aura Cozumel Resort & Spa
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel
Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa
Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa
Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana
Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana
Now Larimar Punta Cana
Secrets St. James Montego Bay
Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay
Sunscape Curaçao Resort, Spa & Casino
Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa
For additional information visit:
Dreams La Romana, located on the stunning southeast coast of the Dominican Republic, is world of pristine beaches and lush tropical jungle where couples and couples with children can escape. Rooms and suites offer an elite style, grand vistas and elegant comforts filled with luxury amenities for your utmost comfort and convenience. Nearby you will find challenging golf courses and the historic Altos de Chavon, a magnificent recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village.
Points of Interest
Restaurants & Bars
The exquisite main lobby at Dreams La Romana
The exquisite main lobby at Dreams La Romana
Deluxe Garden View Room is equipped with one king or two double beds, a furnished balcony or terrace and a flat screen cable television.
The private and furnished balcony of the Delxue Partial Ocean View room.
An aerial view of Dreams La Romana featuring the palm tree lined beach and the crystal-clear Caribbean.
The spacious bathroom of the Master Suite features a Jacuzzi tub, double sinks and upgraded bath amenities.
Savor authentic gourmet Italian cuisine at Portofino
Savor delicious grilled and steak favorites at the open-air Seaside Grill.
The chic Desires Music Lounge, a great place to meet up with friends and enjoy a premium brand cocktail.
A couple wades in the expansive infinity pool at Dreams La Romana.
A shot of the infinity pool during an exquisite sunset with the Oceana Restaurant in the background.
Points of Interest
The Dominican Republic is rich in history and features many attractions in close proximity to the resort that are worth a day trip. We would be happy to arrange an outing to Altos de Chavon, Santa Domingo, Higuey or one of the many locales where you will be fascinated by the architecture and remarkable sights of this truly culturally-rich area.
A small offshore island with an incredible coral reef for snorkeling and diving.
Taking a catamaran, sailboat or speedboat ride to this island will show you the incredible turquoise water and beauty of the limestone cliffs. You may even see some dolphins following your boat!
The oldest city in the New World, where the settlement of all the Americas began. You’ll see the first cathedral and the first hospital. Explore the cobble stone streets that wind through the Spanish colonial architecture and imagine yourself back in the 1600s. There are so many restaurants it is said that even those who live here cannot visit them all.
The third largest city in the Dominican Republic with beautiful beaches and a duty-free zone.
A small town known for its large Basilica honoring the Virgen de la Altagracia, patron saint of the Dominican Republic. Stroll the small streets and sample some of the tasty local cheese and fresh fruit from the local markets.
ALTOS DE CHAVÓN
Altos de Chavón is a fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Río Chavón.
CASA DE CAMPO MARINA
Designed by the prestigious architect Gianfranco Fini, contains an exclusive yacht club, a plaza of elegant commercial facilities facing the marina slips, exclusive boutiques for local and international designer items, excellent dining facilities including Italian, Asian and international restaurants.
THE EASTERN NATIONAL PARK
A protected area that represents the principal ecotourism resource processed by the tourism zone of Bayahibe including more than 10 diving spots and caves that contains petro glyphs and hundreds of pre-Hispanic pictographs.
Time spent at Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa on the sun drenched southeast coast of the Dominican Republic is an unforgettable adventure for singles, couples and families. Here, you’ll discover a tranquil world that gives you one of nature’s most pristine beaches, a vivid, turquoise sea and most importantly, the special feeling of being welcomed as a most honored guest with all the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® — where everything is included.
Your room or suite is family-sized and filled with luxury amenities for your utmost comfort and convenience. Step onto your private balcony or terrace for stunning views of the Azure Caribbean, lush gardens or lovely pools. The views are postcard perfect. Enjoy a cool beverage from your daily refreshed mini-bar. Relax with satellite TV. Take a nap. The bath area is a spacious and stocked with personal comforts. The resort boasts 751 spacious guest rooms and suites located in ten three stories buildings.
All guest rooms offer the following amenities:
One King bed or two double beds (Honeymoon Suites categories have one king size bed)
Furnished Balcony or terrace
Air conditioning with in-room climate control
Vanity and full length mirror
MP3 Docking station alarm clock
Bathrobes and slippers
Cable TV with remote control
Iron and ironing board
Direct dial telephone
Private safe 17 ¼ x 13 ½ inches
Magnetic key door locks
Outlet voltage: 110 V
Complimentary mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water, juice, and beer
Deluxe Garden View
In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Garden View rooms offer a tranquil garden view. These rooms are located in buildings - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 7* and some rooms located in building 3, 4 & 5* facing the swimming pool. These rooms are located on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors.
Deluxe Partial Ocean View
offers breathtaking ocean views. These rooms are located in buildings - 2, 3, 4, 5 & 7, from the 2nd floor up. *See Resort Map on page 3 for room locations.
Deluxe Garden View
In addition to the above amenities, the Deluxe Garden View rooms offer a tranquil garden view. Connecting rooms are available. These rooms are located in buildings – 1 & 3. These rooms are located on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors.
Premium Deluxe Garden View
In addition to the above amenities, the Premium Deluxe Garden View rooms offer a tranquil garden view. These rooms are located in buildings - 2, 4, 5 & 7* and some rooms located in building 4 facing the swimming pool. Connecting rooms are available.These rooms are located on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors.
Premium Deluxe Partial Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Premium Deluxe Partial Ocean View room offers breathtaking ocean views. These rooms are located in buildings - 2, 4, 5 & 7, from the 2nd floor up.
Family Rooms (Offered only in some markets)
In addition to the above amenities, the Family Room also offers a cable TV, one bedroom with a king size bed, second bedroom with two twin beds, two full bathroom with combination of bathtub and shower and ocean front views. These rooms are located in building 3, in front of the swimming pool and close to the main restaurant. These are located on the first and second floors.
Preferred Club Garden View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Garden View room also offers a flat Screen TV, a king bed or two double beds, marble flooring, garden views and updated décor. Connecting rooms are available. These rooms are allocated in buildings 5 & 7
Preferred Club Partial Ocean View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Partial Ocean View room also offers a flat Screen TV, a king bed or two double beds, marble flooring, spectacular ocean views and updated décor. These rooms are allocated in buildings 5 & 7 on the 2nd floors and higher.
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Garden View
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Garden View also offers a separate living room, flat screen TV in living room, powder room in living room, one king bed, flat Screen TV in bedroom and bath & hydro massage tub. These rooms are located in buildings 2, 5B, 8B, and are located on the ground floor, with some located on the second floor.
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front room also offers a cable TV, one bedroom with a king size bed, second bedroom with two twin beds, two full bathroom with combination of bathtub and shower and ocean front views. These rooms are located in building 3, in front of the swimming pool and close to the main restaurant. These are located on the first and second floors.
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Ocean Front
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Ocean Front room also offer a living room area, flat Screen TV in living room, powder room in living room, a king size bed, flat Screen TV in the bedroom, bath & hydro massage tub and ocean front views. These rooms are located in buildings 3,4,5 & 7 of the hotel and on the second floor overlooking the Caribbean Ocean.
Preferred Club Honeymoon Master Suite
In addition to the above amenities, the Preferred Club Honeymoon Master Suite also offers a plunge pool on the spacious terrace, powder room, living room, four poster king bed, large bathroom with a hydro massage tub and separate shower and ocean front views. These rooms are located on the ground floor in building 7. *See Resort Map on page 3 for room locations
Restaurants & Bars
Dining at Dreams is everything you are hoping for, and more. Fresh, exquisitely prepared meals graciously served in four totally distinctive gourmet settings where reservations are never required. Dining options range from a swim-up bar to a nightly music lounge.
World Café | 6 a.m. – 7 a.m. Continental breakfast; Buffet Breakfast 7 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.; Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 3 p.m.; Dinner 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Serving international delights in an open-air restaurant, buffet-style
- Theme Nights
- Approximate seating capacity: 544
Portofino | Dinner only from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Enjoy authentic Italian specialties in an elegant atmosphere
- Approximate seating capacity: 120 people
Bordeaux | 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- The right choice to taste our exquisite French gourmet dining in an elegant atmosphere.
- Approximate seating capacity: 98 people
Himitsu | 6:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- À la carte restaurant Pan-Asian cuisine featuring Sushi bar in an elegant oriental atmosphere
- Seating Capacity: 140
Seaside Grill | Lunch 11:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- À la carte restaurant serving grilled and seafood specialties
- Approximate seating capacity: 150 people
El Patio | Dinner only 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Savor à la carte authentic Mexican Cuisine
- Approximate seating capacity: 140
Oceana | Dinner only 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Enjoy à la carte seafood specialties with exquisite views
- Approximate seating capacity: 125
Jungle | Dinner only 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- A la carte Dominican Specialties
- Seating Capacity: 80
Coco Café | 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Grab a coffee, tea or pastry and relax at this café
- Approximate seating capacity: 38
Barefoot Grill 12.30 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Serving hamburgers, hot dogs, grill chicken
Pizzeria 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Order a delicious pizza in our pizzeria located right next to the main pool and barracuda bar.
Ask about our very romantic dinner served privately on the beach*. You may also have meals presented in your room or suite at any time.
Bars & Lounges
Rendezvous 10 a.m. – 2 a.m.
- Enjoy the nice surroundings and a fresh ambiance while lounging with a cocktail.
Barracuda 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- The right place for a tropical drink right next to the resort’s main pool.
- This is the right place for tropical drinks and relaxation beneath the shade of our thatched roof, overlooking the Caribbean
Manatees Bar 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Float on up to order your favorite drink at this bar
Sugar Reef 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sugar Reef 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Showtime Bar 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Have a drink while you enjoy our magnificent shows at our main theater
Veranda Bar 11:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Offering a stunning view to the Caribbean Sea is an ideal location to enjoy a cocktail and relax
Desires Music Lounge 11 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Relax and unwind nightly music while enjoy your favorite drinks.
- Adults-only – 18 years and older.
*Additional costs may apply.
Facilities, Services & Activities
What will you do today? Relax by the refreshing free form pools and outdoor whirlpool, or bask on the wide palm lined beach? Maybe you’ll try kayaking, snorking, scuba diving or horseback. Nearby there’s Altos de Chavon, the magnificent re-creation of a 16th century Mediterranean village and ancient cave explorations on Saona Island.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- Two swimming pools, kids pool, Jacuzzi and sun decks with shade areas
- 1 Private Pool for Preferred Club Members - Not heated
- Fitness center
- Fully supervised Explorer’s Club for Kids
- Core Zone Teens Club with billiards, video games and more for children over 13
- 8 Restaurants, 7 of them à la Carte, 2 Bistros and 1 Café
- 7 Bars with international and domestic drinks
- 24-hour room service
- Theatre with daily live shows
- Welcome cocktail and homemade chocolate chip cookies upon arrival
- Outstanding weekly manager’s cocktail party
- Weekly special outdoor dinner (beach area subject to weather conditions)
- Daily entertainment with a wide range of land and water sports
- Casino (4.00pm – 3.00 AM)
- Movies shown nightly
- Tropical fruits take away station from 12:00 – 4:00 pm
- Convention center
- No elevators
- Water sports center*
- Wireless internet service in all areas of the hotel*
- Laundry service available 7 days*
- Tour desks*
- Medical facility*
- Full service world class Spa*
- Spa Packages and services*
- Wedding Packages*
- Golf Packages*
- Private romantic beachfront dinners*
- Select wines and champagne*
- All motorized water sports*
- Car rental service*
- Telephone and cell phone service*
- Internet Center (9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.)*
- Shopping Area: Logo Shop, Gift Shop, Handcrafts & Cigar Shop, Jewelry*
- Photo services*
- Glass bottom boat tours*
- Bank/Exchange office*
- ATM machine*
BEACH, LAND AND WATER ACTIVITIES
- Windsurfing (Insurance is available at an additional cost)
- Beach – 400 meters/1,312 feet of pure white, sand beach
- Catamarans with official certification (lessons provided at an additional cost)
- Kayaks (Insurance is available at an additional cost)
- Diving clinic
- 4 Tennis courts – daily clinic included
- Pool Games
- Beach/pool Aerobics
- Dance Lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Beach volleyball
- Outdoor ping-pong
- Board games
- Euro-Bungee (kids up to 12 years old)
- Ocean trampoline (kids up to 12 years old)
- Climbing inflatable iceberg located in the pool (kids up to 12 years old)
- Scuba diving*
- Boat & Fishing Excursions*
- Motorized water sports* - Gri Gri Divers offers Motorized Water Sports on property
*Additional costs may apply.
- Hours 4:00 pm – 3:00 am. Located next to de Disco
- Size: 3,207 Sq. Feet and 298 Sq. Meters
- 3 Blackjack tables
- 2 Roulette
- 3 Poker table
- 25 slots machines.
Explorers Club for Kids
- The “Tree House” of our supervised Explorer’s Club keeps your kids totally entertained with exciting games, adventure and exploration. The Explorer's Club, included in your Unlimited-Luxury® privileges, is wonderful not only for kids who have the time of their lives — but for parents who finally get time of their own. Created especially for youngsters 3-12 years old, all Explorer's Clubs are fully and professionally supervised and filled with adventures kids will really enjoy and treasure. Open from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm. Time flies by with daily activities based around nature, science and exploration. Hunting for hidden treasure. Splashing into the sea from an ocean trampoline. Sandcastle competitions. Creative arts and crafts. Even movies on the beach! Once a week, the Explorer's Club offers an overnight camping adventure on the beach. They'll make new friends from around the world, while parents reconnect with each other. And no worries, because the Explorer's Club staff is certified in both CPR and First Aid. Parents can get a pager should they be needed for any reason.
- The Explorer's Clubs provides:
- Large, secure playground area
- Ocean trampoline
- Sand castle contests
- Story telling and music
- Treasure hunts
- Arts and crafts
- Indoor game room
- Video games
- Big screen movies under the stars
- Even a weekly tent camp out on the beach or at the club (with parent’s approval) ...and other great adventures!
*Babysitting service is available with an additional charge. (24-hour notice required) $15 per hour per child
Core Zone Teens Club
- Open from 9:00 am until Midnight, located in the sports area. The Core Zone Teens Club allows teenagers 13 through 17 to cut loose and really have the time of their lives.
- The Core Zone Teens Club includes:
- Late night Disco Mixers
- Foam parties
- Mechanical bull
- Baseball cage
- Weekly bonfires on the beach
- Plasma televisions
- Giant chess
- Pool, ping-pong, air hockey and foosball tables
- Wii, Xbox, Nintendo and Playstation games
- Hours: 6:30 am to 8:00 pm The fitness center, spanning nearly 10,000 square feet/100 square meters, offers an assortment of fitness equipment that includes:
- 19 Free Weights
- 1 Treadmill
- 2 Bicycle machines
- 9 Upper/lower body weight machines
- All internet costs are subject to change.
- Complimentary internet access is provided in the Preferred Club Rooms.
- One time use (LAN Connection in the business center)
- 15 Minutes $4 USD
- 30 Minutes $7 USD
- 60 Minutes $12 USD
Wi-Fi / Multiple connections
- (Wi-Fi is available in all the resort area including the beach)
- 25 Hours $25 USD (Valid for 6 days)
- 7 Days $60 USD (Without limits)
Spacious and expansive resort that is located close to La Romana International Airport.
Best Beach in La Romana – Bayahibe Area.
Ideal location close to the four championship golf courses including world-renowned Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore & The Links.
Three remarkable locations to tie the knot that includes the pier, a garden wedding gazebo and a beach front gazebo.
Two swimming pools, kids pool, Jacuzzi and sun decks with shade areas.
Private Pool for Preferred Club Members - Not heated.
Full service world class Spa*
Fully supervised Explorer’s Club for Kids, so everyone will enjoy their own time in their own way.
Unlimited-Luxury® provides guests with an array of amenities, services, and activities. These include:
Full breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks each day
Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
Unlimited international and domestic premium brand alcoholic beverages
Spacious non-smoking rooms and suites, graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped
Mini bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water and beer
24 hour room service
Pool and beach wait service
Endless daytime activities
Live nightly entertainment
Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
No reservations at specialty restaurants
No wristbands required
Explorer’s Club for kids with supervised activities (at Dreams and Now Resorts & Spas)
All taxes and gratuities
The Preferred Club is an exclusive area providing exceptional services, a private lounge and Preferred Club suites offering impressive ocean views.
Preferred Club Benefits:
Private Preferred Lounge
Private Preferred Pool
Preferred Status and Amenities
Daily continental breakfast service in the lounge
Afternoon hot and cold hors d’œuvres
Exquisite desserts & fine liquors in the lounge
Complimentary newspaper in room every day (English or Spanish)
Free internet access in room
Free computer access in Preferred Lounge
Upgraded mini bar service
Upgraded bath amenities